Friday, July 30, 2010

B. Tripp's Book Review of Collider

There is an excellent new review of Collider on Brendan Tripp's book review site. Here is a short excerpt:

"I thoroughly enjoyed reading Collider and would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in physics, or even science in general. Not only is is a wonderful survey of what has happened in the field, it provides personalizing backgrounds on many major players that I'd never encountered previously, as well information on folks who did significant pieces of research that I'd never heard of. "
-B. Tripp

Here is a link to the full review:
B. Tripp's Book Review of Collider

4 comments:

String said...

Yep, it's a great book! I agree!

Paul Halpern said...

Many thanks, String!

Clare Dudman said...

Great review! I really like the way he's analysed the structure and picked out the bits I really liked too.

Paul Halpern said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the review, Clare! Yes it was great how he analysed the book's structure, rather than just making general comments.